Or are you just becoming better? Let’s go wit the latter.
Congratulations! You have not only celebrated a few more birthdays but have enjoyed more work anniversaries. Welcome to your Middle Years. This is where all the hard work you have put in on your branding can push you further. When you brand
Where are you now in regard to your goal? It is time to take a step back and evaluate your current position. Maybe it is time to set some new goals. What steps do you need to take to get to the next rung on the ladder you are hoping to climb? That will be your next short-term goal. This could be the first step in completing your long-term desires. Do not feel bad if you want to change your end game plans. It is perfectly fine to decide on another path. You must do what is best for you, mind, body, and spirit.
Now that your self-check is done it is time to freshen your brand. After evaluation, where are you lacking and how do you fix it? How can you strengthen your brand with what you know now?
Things that can work for you:
• Be the go-to on whatever it is you excel at. Become known for your skills in a certain area. You can build on this and add new ventures to draw more people in.
• What makes you different from all the others? Capitalize on that. Create a tagline for when you introduce yourself. “Hello, my name is Ticia, and I write quirky, helpful blogs for all the world to enjoy.”
• Build up your target audience. Identify the key clients in your desired arena and go for them. Your brand can strengthen based on your clientele. This will also make you more in demand with other perspective businesses.
• Become a leader. Find projects you can take the lead on and build your brand accordingly. Leadership allows you to be seen and provides you an opportunity to help others build their brands as well.
• Be creative. Take the risk and offer up new ideas. Not all will stick but some will and if they become successful you will be sought out for future brainstorming events. If you have started your own business- think about what you can do to stand out. What is something that others have not tried? Be the first to do something different.
At this point in your career it is necessary to re-examine your brand and see if it is working for or against you. Do not allow it to become stale and overdone. Keep it fresh. Because it keeps you fresh.
Polish your sparkle and just keep twirling.
Find joy. Be joy. Enjoy.
I’m always looking for new friends!
Other places you can find me: