You know the drill. Find your copy fo
Turn to page 300 all my amazing pronouns. Okay, so we have another list of things you SHOULD do to be awesome in your brand (and as a person).
1. Be authentic. DUH- don’t be a phony baloney kind of person. It will come back to haunt you.
2. Be interested in others. Don’t assume you know everything about everybody.
3. Find common ground. Talk to people and try to find areas you are both interested in. It can create a solid bond to move forward with.
4. Make yourself attractive- not just pretty. This means you need to dress the part. Don’t slack off. You must be at your best- always.
6. Practice empathy. Try an see the world through another person’s eyes. A different perspective is always a good thing.
1. Lack ambition. You don’t have to be the person who wants to run the place, but you should, at least, be ambitious in your own job.
2. My education level is enough. Um, no. Education never stops. We’ve talked about this before. You don’t have to go to Uni to further your chase for knowledge. There are other opportunities- take them.
3. Failure to cooperate. This can lead to a pink slip and the destruction of your brand.
4. No follow through. If you say you will then do it. People depend on your portion to complete their portion. It’s like saying you’ll bring the turkey to Thanksgiving dinner and don’t.
5. No self-discipline. Poor impulse control, lack of structure, laziness…these are all things that can influence not only your job but the workload of others. No one wants to pick up your slack.
7. Poor management- time, money, and resources. Don’t waste the company’s time, money, or products unless you don’t want worktime, money or resources of your own.
8. Gossip- is an absolute waste of everyone’s time. Do not participate.
This was fun and I am glad we took this journey together. I hope you all picked up our new read.
Around the Writer’s Block by Rosanne Bane
Send me recommendations for future reads as I will link interesting books below for you.
Until next time…
Polish your sparkle and just keep twirling.
Find joy. Be joy. Enjoy.
I’m always looking for new friends!
This is a link to my mentor’s newest book Ace’s Odds. It is only $3.99 for an eBook and very much worth a read. Sela Carsen is a true talent with 17 books to her name. If you are looking for a fun read, check her out.
Other places you can find me: