DAM says it all. This is where a company provides a tool to help manage your brand online. This is where you/they contain and maintain your assets like documents, videos, audio, and photos. This tool is for the monster site with tons of assets, maybe multiple locations. The little guy won’t benefit from the strength of this product. Well, DAM.
WebDAM (http://www.webdam.com/) is a well-known DAM company. IntelligenceBank (http:/intelligencebank.com/) helps companies manage their digital assets. Do you get the feeling I like saying/typing DAM? Maybe…
This statement was to show that the measurement is used in creating your brand. It is used to evaluate your brand and how it is perceived by your customer base. These aren’t about followers or “likes.”
>> General company measures: gross revenue, Market shares
>> Brand Awareness: reach, and engagement with social media
>> Brand loyalty: retention, and frequency of purchases
Brand measurement can be a difficult thing to grasp fully. We will go over this a bit more in detail in Book 9- brace yourself for all the excitement to come. WooHoo! ☹
Good morning my lovelies. How are you this fine day? I am wondrously exhausted. Time change sucks. Why do we still practice this archaic hot mess? Do they not see how it affects us? Or is it more along the lines of do they care? With that grumble, let’s top off our 5th cuppa. Grab a hand full of sugary nibbles to boost your energy level for a few minutes and get to why we are here. Get settled in while I grab my copy of Digital Marketing All-in-One for Dummies, A Wiley Brand. Ready? I’m not, but let’s go.
Producing Engaging Branded Content: After you have crated your brand elements and put them in place, now what? We need to get it out there.
- Exposure: What do you want to put out for the world to see? Give some thought to this. Do some research to determine what customers should see. Make sure that all of your platforms are cohesive. Same logo. Same colors. Same content.
- Introduce your perspective customer to the solution you offer for the issue they are researching. Show how you have happy and satisfied customers.
- Response: What emotion does your brand elicit? What do you want them to learn and feel about your company?
- Show charts and graphs to give perspective clients a reason to keep looking at you as a possible brand they will use.
- Experience: How will you show people you are worth their time? How do you prove you are an expert in what you offer?
- Convincing content can speak for you and touch the emotional side of your clients. Data sheets can feature the benefits you offer to trigger the logical side.
- Outcome: What do they do? Did you get them to look at you further? Did you make sure it was easy for them to take the next steps? “Click here for more information”
- Offer free newsletters to get them to give you their email address or offer webinars about your product and what they can do.
Monitor these strategies to see which work best for you and your brand. Build on what works.
Our next post will be Book 1 Chapter 4: Deciding which Marketing Campaign to Create. Excite? I’ll do my best to make it interesting and helpful.
Please remember that I am not trying to write this book for you word for word. I am skipping a lot of detail. I highly suggest you purchase the book and read between the lines.
Polish your sparkle and keep twirling.
Find joy. Be joy. Enjoy.
I’m always looking for new friends!
Like Follow Share
Universal Code for O-B*tch-uary: https://books2read.com/u/bOZe8o
Universal Code for Sin Full: http://books2read.com/u/m2Vdqd
Author Page: amazon.com/author/nellawarrent
#AmReading #BookLovers #Bibliophile #BookAddict #EBooks #LitFict #GoodReads #Fiction #WomensFiction #WhatToRead #bookstagram #Books #BookAddict #BookClub #BookNerd #BookPorn #Comedy #Family #Tragedy #Creativity #HeartbreakinglyHysterical #BookMarketing #SelfPub #AmWriting #WritersLife #urbanfantasy #instaauthor