I’m Alive! Well, I’m still breathing…just not through my nose. It has been 12 days…12 DAYS!!!! Do you know how much procrastinating I could have done in 12 days? A lot.
As you may know, I was infected with the current version of the PLAGUE! I say plague because it is, in fact, killing a lot of people. No. I’m not a zombie. Although I feel like one.
Here are a few things you need to think about before you venture out into public spaces.
- You are contagious long before YOU show any signs of being sick. Yup- just ask Dr. Oz
- I never, in 12 days, had a fever. Nope, you don’t always get one.
- You are not better 2 days later. In fact, you are more contagious 2 days later.
- When you cough, sneeze and even speak mist from your mouth/nose can travel upwards of 20 feet. So that dude over there by the copy machine, yeah, the one who’s socks don’t match…no, the other one. Yes- Him. You just misted him with your nastiness.
- Even when you are feeling better…YOU’RE NOT BETTER.
Like I said, I never had a fever and the doc said that some don’t, but take a look at how soon you were exposed! Upwards of 5 days!I’m a health-minded person and it took me down hard. If your immune system is weak it is going to be a long hard battle. Be careful. Cover your mouth with the crook of your elbow when you sneeze or cough. And please, PLEASE, if you are sick- STAY HOME.
P.S. If you get this crud- buy lots and lots and lots and lots of tissue. I have never blown my nose so much in my life! Argh!
“DID SOMEONE JUST COUGH!!??”