…and blah, blah, blah. More checklists on their way for you to learn from. I
know you are so excited, but keep your trousers on, please. We will be taking a look at the five-point deep-discount checklist. We wish to ensure your offer can turn leads and prospects into buying customers.
Point 1: Does it lower the barrier to entry?
- Your discount should be low risk. It should not be time-consuming, expensive, or difficult to understand. It should be an impulse buy, like the candy bar at the checkout counter. It should be a snap decision. No real hesitation.
Like follow this blog. Quick, fast, and now. No hesitation. No doubt. Well, maybe a little doubt cuz ya never know where I’m gonna take you. Right now, its to the kitchen for a fresh cuppa and an apple to nibble. No apples? Well grab whatcha got and meet the group on the reading rug. There is plenty of room and a few pillows to get comfy.
If I see a pillow fight, I will take bets on who will win and keep half the money. What? This is a free blog. You aren’t paying me to edumacate you. Cut me some slack. Alrighty, on with our next checklist through Digital Marketing All-in-One for Dummies, A Wiley Brand.
Point 2: Is the value clear?
- Make it easy-peasy lemon squeezy. It should require little explanation. No impulse buy requires a lot of time to enjoy.
- Like a candy bar. Buy, open, eat, enjoy.
Point 3: Is it useful but incomplete?
- It must be USEFUL. If you play a bait and switch on your perspective customer, they will go elsewhere. Your relationship depends on your first interaction. The trust that is formed with a fulfilled promise is what completes the sale.
Point 4: Does it have a high perceived value?
- Does it have a high-quality look and feel? You want your customers to feel like the discounted item they just purchased was a steal.
Point 5: Does it have high actual value?
- Make good on your promises with your product. When they are ready to buy again, they will run to you because of the quality and the trust you have built with them.
Discovering Your Deep-Discount Offer
Here are a few questions to ask yourself when you are trying to discover what your discount should be.
- What is the cool product the market wants but does not have? What would you buy on impulse?
- What is the one thing everyone needs, but doesn’t really want? -For example: if you make candles you need the wick. The wick isn’t nearly as much fun as playing with the wax, but you still need it.
- What is a valuable service that you can offer quickly and on a penny pinchers budget that will deliver results? The example in the book is: a roofer offers free or deeply discounted gutter cleaning. While cleaning they can examine the roof for defects. they then tell the homeowner what needs to be corrected for their protection.
- What little victories does your deep discount provide? How do you help your leads and prospects over-come doubt?
What is your “stick of gum?” What do you have to offer that people will jump to buy?
I have books. What do you have?
Please remember that I am not trying to write this book for you word for word. I am skipping a lot of detail. I highly suggest you purchase the book and read between the lines.
Polish your sparkle and keep twirling.
Find joy. Be joy. Enjoy.
I’m always looking for new friends!
Like Follow Share
Universal Code for O-B*tch-uary: https://books2read.com/u/bOZe8o
Universal Code for Sin Full: http://books2read.com/u/m2Vdqd
Author Page: amazon.com/author/nellawarrent
#AmReading #BookLovers #Bibliophile #BookAddict #EBooks #LitFict #GoodReads #Fiction #WomensFiction #WhatToRead #bookstagram #Books #BookAddict #BookClub #BookNerd #BookPorn #Comedy #Family #Tragedy #Creativity #HeartbreakinglyHysterical #BookMarketing #SelfPub #AmWriting #WritersLife #urbanfantasy #instaauthor