‘tis Friday and I am still looking for ideas for my next journey with you.
What shall it be?
Another book and if so, which?
How about a question? Ask me a question and I will research it and get the best answer I can find.
Then there is the chaos theory. I can write randomly, covering everything from books to movies, music, my crazy life…
Tell me your ideas and we will figure it out.
- Digital Marketing All-in-One for Dummies, A Wiley Brand, Book 2 Uncovering the Customer Experience
- Get a Literary Agent by Chuck Sambuchino
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Getting Your Book Published for Dummies, A Wiley Brand by Sarah Parsons Zackheim
- The Anatomy of Story by John Trudy
- Building Believable Characters by Marc McCutcheon
- The Writer’s Guide to Characters Traits by Linda N. Edelstein
- A Troubleshooting Guide for Writers, Strategies and Process by Barbara Fine Clouse
- Use Your Words, A Writing Guide for Mothers by Kate Hopper
- Save the Cat! Writes a Novel by Jessica Brody
- Writing Fiction that Sells by William F. Nolan
- Manuscript Makeover: Revision Techniques No Fiction Writer Can Afford to Ignore by Elizabeth Lyon
- Self-Editing for Fiction Writers (How to Edit Yourself into Print) by Renni Browne and Dave Booth
- The Elements of Style by Strunk and White
- Copywriting by J. Jonathan Gabay FRSA (Teach Yourself)
- On Writing Well, The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction by William Zinsser
eBooks currently available:
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Complete Guide by Steven Bright
- Smashwords Style Guide, How to Format Your eBook by Mark Coker
- The Ultimate Book Marketing Crash Course by Nicholas Erik
- Effortless Writing, The Simple Way to Writer and Guarantee Remarkable Results by Kerry Miller
- The Million Dollar Writer by Richard S. Gallagher
- Creating Character Arcs by K.M. Weiland
- Grit for Writers by Tamar Sloan
- Fun to Write Fiction by Donna Monday
- Book Publishing for Authors by Paul G. Brodie
- The Lair’s Bible, A Good Book for Fiction Writers by Lawrence Block
- The Lair’s Companion, A Field Guide for Fiction Writers
- How to Write a Fiction Novel in 30 Days or Less by Nicholas Black
- Editing: The Red Pen Way, 10 Steps to Successful Self-editing by Anne Rainbow
- 25 Self-editing Tips for Indie Authors & 8 Crucial Mistakes to Avoid! By JM Porup & Derek Murphy
Books we have completed:
- Take Off Your Pants by Libbie Hawker
- How to Write Dazzling Dialogue by James Scott Bell
- Digital Marketing All-in-One for Dummies, A Wiley Brand, Book One, Creating Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Around the Writer’s Block by Rosanne Bane
- Personal Branding for Dummies, A Wiley Brand
- The Weekend Novelist by Robert J. Ray
- The Novel Writer’s Toolkit by Bob Mayer
Polish your sparkle and keep twirling.
Find joy. Be joy. Enjoy.
I’m always looking for new friends!
Like Follow Share
I follow back!
Universal Code for O-B*tch-uary: https://books2read.com/u/bOZe8o
Universal Code for Sin Full: http://books2read.com/u/m2Vdqd
Author Page: amazon.com/author/nellawarrent