Let’s take a step back so I can finish up what I started yesterday. Choosing the campaign you need now! We chatted in my last post about how your business needs all three programs, Acquisition, Monetization and Engagement. Which do you need to focus on NOW?
- If you are just starting out and have no existing leads, besides your Mom, build an Acquisition campaign.
- If you HAVE leads, besides your Mom, but they aren’t out buying your Mom then focus on a Monetization campaign. Thanks Mom.
- If you are thrilled with your lead count and the purchases being made, build an Engagement campaign to keep them coming back. No, Mom, that doesn’t mean come to the office. No. I will call you later. Yes, I promise. Geesh.
Good morning and welcome to “New Ink. Used ideas.” I will be your host today. Please, feel free to top off your cuppas and help yourself to the nibbles that ARE NOT labeled in the communal refrigerator. Hey, they should have put their name on it if they wanted to keep it. I suggest a sniff test first to ensure some form of freshness. If funky, toss back into the fridge for someone else to deal with.
Excuse me while I wheel over my copy of Digital Marketing All-in-One for Dummies, A Wiley Brand. I nearly threw out my back slinging that monster into my backpack. Good Lawd. We are jumping into chapter 5. 5 & 6 then we get to pick a new book. I will put together a list of what I have available, but if you have a suggestion, start sending them now.
Chapter 5: Crafting Offers That Sell
First and foremost- remember individual people are buying your products. Even if it is B2B (Business to Business), B2C (Business to Company) or H2H (Human to Human). People are still the ones who will decide. Building a relationship with your customers is key.
I do a lot of H2H business. I sell my books at events and signings, so I literally sell to the people standing in front of me. I have to find a way to connect. Quickly. O-B*tch-uary draws people who have had or know someone with Cancer, and this gives me a quick connection. Sin Full is way easier. People love to be thrilled and scared. They flock to this book and I have to do little to sell it. (SQUEEEEE)
Offering Value in Advance: When you do most of your business online you have to find a way to build a trusting relationship with customers. This is where you offer EPO’s or entry point offers. There are three types:
- Ungated: this is presenting yourself through social media, videos or a blog that requires nothing from your perspective customer other than their attention for a few minutes.
- Gated: This requires your perspective customer give their contact info. Name, email, phone number
- Deep discount: This requires a purchase but at a deeply discounted price. 50% or greater. Ouch! That is a lot. But the idea is to get people coming back for your products. You have to have faith in what you are selling for this to work in your favor. Make a great product and they will come back.
The goal is to introduce people to a product they were not aware of, and, maybe, make them a raving fan who will then promote you to others. Win!
Are their products, books, websites, and blogs you love that you want everyone to know about? Please, feel free to list them in the comments below. I am always looking for new and great things to try.
Remember! Get your suggestions for new books to look at next.
Please remember that I am not trying to write this book for you word for word. I am skipping a lot of detail. I highly suggest you purchase the book and read between the lines.
Polish your sparkle and keep twirling.
Find joy. Be joy. Enjoy.
I’m always looking for new friends!
Like Follow Share
Universal Code for O-B*tch-uary: https://books2read.com/u/bOZe8o
Universal Code for Sin Full: http://books2read.com/u/m2Vdqd
Author Page: amazon.com/author/nellawarrent
#AmReading #BookLovers #Bibliophile #BookAddict #EBooks #LitFict #GoodReads #Fiction #WomensFiction #WhatToRead #bookstagram #Books #BookAddict #BookClub #BookNerd #BookPorn #Comedy #Family #Tragedy #Creativity #HeartbreakinglyHysterical #BookMarketing #SelfPub #AmWriting #WritersLife #urbanfantasy #instaauthor