Things I still haven’t learned at 47…
I turned 47 one week ago today and I still don’t know everything. Shocking, I know.
- Two back surgeries clearly means I can’t do everything (or at least I shouldn’t try too).
- I can’t beast-out at the gym EVERY day.
- I can’t do a 15 mile bike ride and then hike for an hour. (Ummm…ouch)
- I can’t wrestle with a Great Dane and think I won.
- What I did learn is that I can now spend the next few days flat on my back bathed in Ben Gay.
- People can be assholes. I thought for sure I knew this already, but…nope.
- Not everyone is polite. Nope-
- If you are at the checkout counter- GET OFF YOUR PHONE!
- If you are talking about something private- MOVE AWAY FROM PEOPLE. I don’t need to hear that you give better head than his current girlfriend. Seriously. Gross. And…how would you know…? Just askin’.
- I can’t make everyone happy.
- I don’t know why? I am kinda cool.
- No matter what I do my kids will find a reason to blame me. LOL
- No – really.
- Still learning how to put werds on paper (computer screen) without sounding like I barely speaka da engrish. I has tha dumb.
- ‘Like’s’ on social media do not prove my value. NOOOOOOOOO…Like my page! Like my werds! LOVE ME.
I am a work in process.
WARNING! Self-destruct will activate in 5, 4, 3, 2,…